I Only Tweet Now

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i take back...because........nvm..

well first of all...i wana say i'm sorry k...

but i still don't like that u..wanted ppl to enjoy u kutuk me frm behind?...
bukti???

there...this is wat u said:-

"So, I was chatting with someone...and suddenly we chat bout this!!!! and people out there...ENJOY!!"

you wanted ppl to hate me...but whatever...i wana say i'm sorry to you...cz after all...sometimes talking to u is like........nevermind lets keep that to myself...i do not know whether u'll talk to me again but..WTH right...

i deleted the post..,,to be honest i was damn pissed...cz i duno wat i did to u that make u always wana cari pasal wit me...no i think i noe why...cz i like to cari pasal with u...BUT ON THE FUN SIDE k!!! not piercing and kutuk-ing ppl through blogs...the B word was OVER~...and i didnt meant to use it on u...annnd the W aso...u're fun person to talk to...why do this???and now i'm waiting for u to change ur status so i can AT LEAST try to talk to u......i really dont like to quarrel with u weii...

ok....i do not want to go down to "no name's" level..so i deleted that part...and i think i'm totally not following my motto....make love not war......so lets just forget bout all the crap....move on....but "no name" ah....when u reach this page...or bump into this page....pls press

No comments:

Post a Comment