I Only Tweet Now

Thursday, March 12, 2009

DISKRIMINASI MENJATUHKAN AKU

DISKRIMINASI MENJATUHKAN AKU!!!


har har har!!!...laught it off!!!...damn I SUCK AGAIN!!!!!!
SUCK
SUCK
SUCK

SUCK!!!!!!

dammit la wei...why am i like the total sucker when it comes to this kinda thing...damn diuu!!!...
okok..lets start from the beginning!!!


my mum took LEAVE(nah!!! i spelled and used the correct wan k!!!! LOL =P!!!)
i asked her too..but she got a meeting that she had to attend..so i went to her office and waited there...wait...wait...wait...and waited..AND WAITED!!!

then the time finally came!!!!!!!
i had to shit!!!...dang it!!!LOL..
rushed to the toilet...ask tissure from my mum...open the door...BAM BEEM BOOM!!!!....let go of it...even nagasaki and hiroshiman could not survived my bomb man!!! LOL...am i being disgusting??? yeah i know i am!!! haha!!!

so it was around 9 plus d...after i came out of the toilet...
i paced up and down at the waiting room...thinkin wat my results will be...up down up down up down up down....

eeeeiiiiikkkk....door opened...my mum came in...ITS TIME TO GO!!!!!!!!

wah rushed down to the parking...then my mum drove like super fast and reached within no time!!!..haha!!! stupid weeloon called me...say faster come..made me more nervous wei!!! ok set rready go!!!! reached skul..ran down............masuk dewan..........

aiks...belum lagi...ah oklah..wtf..waited somore..wait..talk wait talk..aiyah i lazy to type all this shit lah!!!...

finally headmistress came in...and its time...the time has COME...at first its all the str8 A student tat get their results 1st..LIKE DUHH!!!! of cz i no place kat sana lah!!! so after those budak cemerlang finish ambil d...our losers turn..LOL...kla..we not losers lah!!!...we still can do better...BLOODY EST!!!!

oh damn!!!..i took my results...from top to bottom i slowly see...

WAH SEDERET sial!!!!!!! tapi bukan sederet yang konsisten...i WONT SAY MY RESULTS HERE!!!!! haha!!! i SUCK THOUGH!!!!!

then i called my dad...then my phone like str8 away LAG!!!!...sms MELAMBAK SIAL!!!!...ish!!...slowly replied loh...

ROSS GOT 8As!!!!!!!
CCY GOT 7As!!!!!!
YAU YAU GOT 9As!!!!!!
CLARYN TAN BEE KUEN/CHONG JIEN GOT 8As!!!!! haha!!!!!

oh yeah....then i called rengga...he said okay...at least got"_"(duwana say!!!)

I DAMN DULAN LAH!!!!!...BLOODY EST!!!!!!!! NEVER IN MY LIFE I GOT "B" this wan i can tell...cz i wana express my bu shuang-ness!!!!!! WTF WEI!!!!!!! seriously dman sad!!!!!!!...SEE LAH THE EFFECT OF OVER CONFIDENCE AND PLAYING BADMINTON!!!! fark!

overall i feel my results shoulda been better lah...but wats done its done..look ahead right?

to all my frens who did well...who did okay...who didnt do that okay....i wish u luck!!! cz after today we're one step ahead of being an adult...right???...at least we can celebr8 our maturity!!!!...

THREE CHEERS for EVERYONE!!!!

HIP HIP YEAH!!!!!!!
HIP HIP ITS OVER!!!!!!
HIP HIP WE'RE MATURE!!!!!!

p/s : oh i watched dragonball today..IT SUCKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment