I Only Tweet Now

Monday, August 3, 2009

Dear you, (fake version)

Dear you,

you have a nice smile.
you rawk.
you are unic.
you are the one that stands out.
you are different.

i like the way u talk.
i like the way you laugh.
i like the way u say "i dont know".
and i like the way you look at me.

i think of you when i am thinking.
i think of you when i am smiling.
no, i'm wrong, i am always smiling when i think of you...
every little thing you do makes you even more perfect...

you make me feel that i have a purpose.
you make me feel that i can go through every single day.
you smile takes me miles.
your laugh makes me tough.
because it is you that matters.

you..





OK CUT THE CRAP!!!! x))))))))


this is completely FICTIONAL and i AM NOT IN LOVE!!! LOL!!!..truth is, i DO NOT

KNOW WAT TO BLOG BOUT..


you'd say "so dont blog right?"


but i made a promise that i would blog today. so, i figured alot of people posted emo posts before, so i should aso try them..DAMN(oops, for someone)

THIS IS SOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

im doing it just to try it out..i repeat, I AM NOT IN LOVE!!!

ewww..!! ,,okok..i have made an acomplishment by posting this crap..so applaud me!..
Eunice i am SO never gonna blog when i have nothing to blog about!!!!!LOL, but i had fun though! =S



p/s: younice, great post right? lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment