I Only Tweet Now

Friday, September 25, 2009

deeceed

first of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mum..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Siang Ying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tong Ling.

ok set, lets move on with life..

i received a text message today.
from an asshole whom i dunno.
he text me at 10.37am. Telling me off using gaawd-knows-what-the-eff short form malay.which of course i DO understand if not how i know he's scolding me..



but wtfff? the funny thing is? he is pickng a fight with me cz im using shortform when i type in malay...WHAT IN THE WORLD? effff you larh whoever shyt person freak low mentality moron!








went to SKE. studied.saw some old friends whom i really missed.LOL.


and err? ohh helped Linyang with his building drawing assignment aat DP.


and...finally "opened" my friggin taste butts on A&W in Dataran..rootbear was awesome!





and lastly, today is ARTHUR's DAY!!!! clelebrate 250 years of Guinness, and a man named Arthur=D






p/s: everyone is studying for FINALS..and i hate finals..friggin exams..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment