I Only Tweet Now

Friday, December 18, 2009

when it rains, it pours

Hey!!! Hi!!! Hello!!!

so i was thinking, i think im gonna post a FULLY mandarin type blog post..
soon.

the WHOLE post is gonna be in Chinese! Im gonna try it wei.who says i cant.


So today, it rained. It poured like..im not gonna say it rained like cats and dogs,cz everyone is saying that so its more like err..
"raining like Ong and Chua", if you get what i mean.
so the rain got me thinking...


okay fine,
the rain didnt get me to think of something specific, im just trying to sound that the rain brings thoughts.wtf.i do not know what im talking bout, but one thing's for sure, it rained.=)

so here i am, a person who hasnt watch new moon.dammit.eff eff eff.not to say i really love to show or wat, its just its IN my list of movies to watch k.and yeah, its gone baby gone now.


i realize im starting to type more and the pictures are getting lesser and lesser, even my hits have gone down, like seriously.ZOOOMED out=.=
i like lah!

okay i just packed my luggage cz im off to somewhere 2mr.and it took me approximately 1.25 minutes to finish packing. i'm proud im a guy=)

im gonna miss out on prom.enjoy urselves to those who're going.




and the year is ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment