I Only Tweet Now

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Tiger meow!

There, second post then i'm off to FIFA10.

So its that time of the year again, where evryone would come back home to Malacca and I would be going away from Malacca.

Yes I meant Chinese New Year.

and,

I WANNA FEEL IT LAH!!! I DONT HAVE THE MOOOD for it. WHERE is the anticipation that I use to HAVE??????=(

anyways. Its the year of the tiger this year ROAAAR!!!!!!!!
okay thats LAME.
i wont be able to update until sometime late next week cz kampung takdo internet line.lol.
So this is a super lame post because I'm just updating cz i cant update for the next few days.

and lets do the cliched thing:
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ROCK THE TIGER YEAR.

ROAR.


and meow.lol.
BYE!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD PEEPS!

1 comment:

  1. yeah.. i also dont have the CNY mood this year.. lol.. anyway, happy CNY =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete