I Only Tweet Now

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

dot com.

it has been kinda long since I see this new post window.
Finals approaching la dei, so no time to friggin type stuff here.
Not that I'm studying or what, cz I AM NOT.=)

Foundation is ending soon, and to say that I do not like my one whole year in MMU, then I'd be lying. HOWEVER, it isnt as good as you think=S

I guess there'll be more Law in-take student in June, thanks to The Star's little article on the Law programme which according to them, is "one of THE PREMIER Law institutions in Malaysia."
2 words - uh huh. Not even a word=S

So take this, PANTAI hospital seriously needs new parking lots man. its WORSE than MMU's. I drove around looking for ONE lot and even went to the hill top. NO PARKING. and the worse thing IS, the guard came with his Motorcycle, WITHOUT HELMET OF COURSE. came knocking on my car window telling me to get the hell out of the parking lot cz its full.

knock using finger laaaa. NOT UR FRIGGIN FIST!



and yes, im sick to the point i cant say im sick. Cz my voice is so darn sexy.
What a crappy update.
Seriously you people READ what I WRITE?
you are awesome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment