I Only Tweet Now

Friday, July 23, 2010

the long awaited one.

Wow, it HAS been this long since I last updated.

Truth is I havent been in the mood to update stuff here lah.cz its like a complete waste of time.
But to be honest, I'm lying.HAHA.=.= I dont have ANY time last few weeks cz of my midterm Legal System and Legal Method examinations.

Well good news as for the WHOLE of ONE week next week, I'm gonna be as free as hell permits=.=
Okay i ADMIT felicia see, tumblr is really really really MORE interesting than this.damn.but its bit more commercialize to BLOG here, dont you think so? lol.



I saw this super retro bike in campus.



So I'm in a middle of a DEEP DEEP DEEP (actually MUCH MUCH MORE DEEPER) financial crisis lor. I wish I could work now.
If only I could go back to Taekwando and polish the good ol days, and then im good to earn some money! Okay maybe I should.=)

YEAH HECK I SHOULD.
okay bye! SEE BLOGSPOT STILL HAS ITS BENEFITS!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment