I Only Tweet Now

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gemuk machamm babiiiii

Hi there folks!
Okay this blog is completely screwed up, but you know what?
I AM INSPIRED AGAIN! I'll continue blogging regularly, AGAIN!

Okay besides the new start of this thing, I'm here to post ONE very obvious new thing that is happening to my life now, its not much, its just a very simple 6 alphabet and 3 words phrase.



I AM FAT



Like DAMN FAT. Lemme tell you why am i fat. ITS NOT MY FAULT (i think.lol)
So here goes,

1. The establishment of McDonalds being a TOO convenient place to eat.
2. Exams and activities are at night, which makes me have my dinner AFTER activities, which its kinda late.
3. Stress, need food.
4. Stress NEED FOOD!
5. FOOD is AWESOME.
6. I LIKE FOOD.
7. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

See its ENTIRELY NOT MY FAULT for being fat, LOL, okay who am I kidding. I just consume alot lah. Damn. I wanna be THIN AGAIN!!!


woops.


This is so gonna slow down my speed for futsal.shyt.

No comments:

Post a Comment