I Only Tweet Now

Friday, October 1, 2010

i was back the backed

Finally, yeah finally, im posting something up on my ( i think unknown blog) blog.lol.
Seriously reading law is not an easy task, only the first year, and i'm struggling like crazy=S
So anyways, I'm done for this semester, 3 weeks break, and its starts all over again. Now i know why wen han stopped=S

So what up with my life for the past three months?
Alright, lemme sum up to just words okay? Words.

New Sem
Read.
Eat.
Sleep
Study.
Sweetheart.
Study.
Sleep
Midterm.
Sleep
Music.
Sleep.
Birthday.
Sleep.
iPod Touch.
Eat.
Sleep.
G-Shock.
X6.
Broke.
Broke.
Eat.
Study.
Study.
Study.
Study.
Study.
Exams.
Sleep.
iPhone 4 [mum]
Sleep.

Blog.


okay, thats not much of a life, i'm just starting this blog and hopefully making it up and going again like the old times. So peeps, use the chatbox and the sidebar and talk to me.
Here are some very/superly/damn/delayed pictures.

































more pictures later on.I'm lazy and lack of oohmph now=)
see you asses!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment