I Only Tweet Now

Friday, June 27, 2008

die die day~~~


fulamakk...so today is the anticipated PARENTS DAY!!! shits...
well i woke up at normal schooling time...shower evrything and went
out laa...well masuk dalam kereta..my mum said that my dad not
going!!! wah!!! then wat for i go to school then??? laoweii!!...well MR
ALEX yesterday ask us to go school to be ushers...so i HAD to go
loh...ermn..reach school...i was so gloom..cz no one coming to take my
results..well..i lepakk kat kantin a lil while...bfor i went to 5scn2...
i listen to my mp3...LALALALALALA~~~~~ SIEN LIKE HELL LOH!!!
then WTH la..i put on my blazer...looking as AWWWWESOME as
usual~~...LOL~~~~ and go duty la...USHERINGGGGG~~..


an old man came..and i walk forwards...
(WAH I TELL U!!! DAMN NOOB!!! THE PLACE WHRE WE STAND...GOT 4
BIG WORDS...CAN I HELP YOU? ...so NOOB!!!)

the man walk forwards..
i approach de fella and ask..

"which class are u heading to?"



"i wan go 1 bestali(bestari)"






i was like okaayyy...so i asked someone to help me do the job!!!
LOL~~~...i dun like to do all this laa...so dumb...
then came a couple..they needed me to take them to 3C...hehe guess
what i did???
of course i took them to 3C...and then i aso took myself to my own class
and lepakk at there for the rest of the dayy...well i was sitting there
gloomy cz no one is taking for me...SHITS!...i sat there...and han yang
came and join me..i drank his water,,,talk cock with him...as yau kim
tan sitting infront blasting my frens to their parents..CRAPPO!!!
then MR LAI BOON SIN came!!! LOL~~!!!
i always make fun of him at class and i finally got to meet him...
so..i talk with boon sin...(BOON SIN IS HAN YANG"S DAD)
then sien d loh~~~...little while more i kacau yew ming..then han
yang's turn to take...ciko he got number 8!!! lin yang got number 3!!
i sat down duwana go back to my duty...then my mum called saying
that my dad is gona come!! so...wah i felt better...not that i want kim
tan to BLAST me...but i wana noe i number wat~...so i waited in my
class...lepakk at corridor..walk here walk there...whoo!! so SIEN!!!!

i went into the class again and talk to siong thai...duno y he is there laa...we discuss bout politics...(ah huh...ST is always more mature
than us...always talking bout politics...so i'm full of politics info...i
borakk with him lo...) BACK TO BLUE!!!
so Mr. Yau talked to me...and i sat at the table...
just as my ass touched the chair..my dad came...I TELL YOU!!! MY MIND

STRAIGHT WENT BLANK!!!!


my dad sat...mr yau took my report card...my dad
see..*silence*...........................................................................................................................then...my
dad asked..

dad:so how is this boy in school?
mr.yau:in class he is okaayyy...study wise he is okaaayyy...but he is
NOT SERIOUS!!!
dad:*silence*...........(looking at report card)..his results are not that
good...
mr.yau:yea his admats and sciences are average...his is better in
languange.
dad:*silence*........looking dissapointed...number 2 in class?...no
standard...
mr.yau:yea he is not serious..his results should be better...
bla bla bla.......



talk talk a few more seconds...then my dad sign...then
chao...fuhh...2nd in class!!! STILL LIKE SHIT!!! FUALAMAKK!!!
i gota buck-up sial~~...i havnt been studying somore...so..after this is
evry fridays n sundays...(SATURDAYS ENJOY!...LOL~~~)
SPM COMING LAHHH!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment