I Only Tweet Now

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

17

17(same like my bdate sial~1st july...=.=)



so guess wat???...
im 17 todayy!!! yea yea...happy birthdayy to me~~~=.=
so..how was my birthday??well im blogging this at noon..so if got any
new surprise later..i duno laa..but until now...it is okaaaaaaay oni
laa..~~
considering that my frens bought me a FEW PAIRS OF BOXERS!!! gosh for goodness sake!!! whooosh~...WTH~~,,,
well today DAMN alot of ppl same birthday is me loh..emily is one of
them..
i reach school oni..fuahh!! cant help it laa...popular ppl really torturing
aso...evryone wana shake ur hands n tell u happy bday x)..LOL~~~~~
well thank you guys man...





so 17?...kinda laaaame...so damn friggin OLD!!! duno whether those
boxers can fit me anot weii~~~~ im damn fat already~~!!!
another year i can watch any movie i like..including the 18SX
movies..YEA MANN!!! LOL~~~!!!
between 17(which is now) to 18 yrs(which is nex year)..im goin to..
-get good results for my SPM
-date SW!!!!!!!! x)~~~
-do something stupid like well..burning a house
-eat bittergourd
-own a new phone
-get scholarships???
-kill a living chicken with mum's knife!!!
-pierce my ear
-im thinking of not being a virgin anymore!!! LOL~~~~~XP



im so gonna do evrything above!!!
i AM goin to!!!
so 4.21pm...
hope theres gona be more surprises later..
I REALLY WANT THOSE OREO CHEESECAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




-1.7.2008-

No comments:

Post a Comment