I Only Tweet Now

Friday, July 4, 2008

when i go around...

whooooo!!!!! finally came back sial~~~...
one whole morning out with my mum and dad...go here go there go evrywhere weii!!!...anyways...i woke up at aorund 9..after my mum hit me so many daarn times...
got up...bath(I ALWAYS DO K!!!!!)...then of course...wear shirt laa...laoweii!!...
then 1st thing we did was breakfast!!!...FCUK!!!...so damn pain my braces so...I CANT EVEN FRIGGIN BITE MY FOOD!!!...
laoewii!!..wth....
after that i was like damn pissed loh...then send my bro tuition...(BEAR HIGH!!!)
then go pay bills....fuhh~~...say so much FOR WAT????
i jz wana upload the nicest part...well not REALLY nice...went to sea side...yada yada yada....take a look urself la...easy..let the pix do the talkin...MALAS WANA TYPE...goin seremban now..see ya LOSERS!!!
some crappy flowers laa...
sting ray...the shit that killed irwin!!!
hai xian shit!
fish stall~
can see the LC??? LOL~~~x)

No comments:

Post a Comment