I Only Tweet Now

Friday, January 2, 2009

i am officially a PENGANGGUR!!!

so this is me..my particulars are as follows:-
name:zihan
age:17
sex:male
occupation:UNEMPLOYED!!!!


dammit...i guess i like to eat anggurs(grapes) now man!!! cz i am OFFICIALLY a pengaggur!!!!! damn..i got no work..no life..and im in need of the most tempting thing on earth...

MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!

lol...since singtel CHEATED..so now im hunting for a J-O-B.
i went to MMU today..went to enquire bout their january intake and had a brief counseling session..ish..erm..i duno wat im going into lah..*sigh*

after MMU..went over to JUSCO...my mum went for grocery shopping and..i end up..walkin up and down jusco to find a job...NO VACANCY at all!!!!! at least jusco nolah..i asked Secret Recipe..Popular..BATA..SPEEDY...and nope..all full!!! but secret recipe and speedy other branches got..so im goin tomorrow...yesh..

I AM DESPERATE!!!

dammit...ross called earlier on...and..haha..i guess he is having a great time at NS...i really hope i got it now..cz the way he told me..it sounds like alota fun!!!!! not mentioning the new friends...lol..

I WANT A JOB!
I WISH I GOT NS!
I WANT A NEW PHONE!
I DUNNO WAT THE HELL IM DOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment