I Only Tweet Now

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My friend SUICIDE commited himself

let me tell you guys something..
those working people may know the feeling.....

10 o'clock u reach ur work place...and u are damn sleepy cz u slept at 12 yesterday....

you start work at 10.17am...u do...do....do....do....do
DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walk around...jump around..type around...serve ppl....wipe the table......talk to ppl......kena scold...ALL!!!!!...

then u go for lunch....eating...talking to ur frens...OR alone...
then u continue......do....do.....do.....do.....do....

walk around.....jump around......type around....serve ppl.....wipe the table.....talk to ppl....kena scold......ALL!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!

then...its 4.30pm...THIS IS IT!!!!
the feeling of going home....relaxing....lying down on ur bed or sofa...listening to the music....hug ur love ones.....SMS ur girlfriend....all these feelings.........after A WHOLE DAY OF HARD WORK.........

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn...this is EXACTLY how i feel...damn...seriously now i feel how grown ups have to feel everyday....when they come back the one thing they really need is the thing called....

LOVE




so...yesterday..i went to MING HAN for breakfast...haha...it sure is ODD...cz the place is soooo familiar yet sooooooo alien...

normally when im there...it wasnt so quiet...
u'll see ppl in white and blue....and they all speak in an annoying tone...
some of them wear amature design school T-shirts when they eat there...
scouts t-shirt...PBSM t-shirt......Pandu..bla bla bla...

haha~~~... but today WEIRDLY...the round table i sat wasnt crowded with my friends...but only my dad and me.....haha~~~...

it is NOSTALGIC im telling you....having lunch and extra yam cha time with friends at a food court is one hell of a memory to cherrish!!!...its like when u want it....u cant get it.....its gone....LOL~~~!!



then i went back to pay teck....LOL my "alma mater" as RENGGA thought us....(oh rengga..i MISS HIS CLASSES!!!!! "EH LIM!!!! U BLOODY FULL!!!!!) LOL!!!!!!! try letting a teacher scold u bloodyfull....EVEN AWESOMER!!!! haha~~~!!!...

anyways...i went back to PAY TECK not to collect more nostalgia...but...to ask a teacher bout a tuition for my bro....MR. LEE...who thought us since when im 12~~~...

3 things i noticed:-

1st....the school is WEIRDLY ODDLY SUPRISINGLY small...
2nd.....I saw form1 students goin back..WTH??? i mean u're form1...wat for u go back soooo fast????
3rd...Mr Lee changed his car!!!!! haha~~~...=.=

anyways....i saw him as soon as my dad parked the car...so i RAN towards him....i reached there....i asked him:-

me:"laoshi....still remember me????"

Mr lee:"How could i forget u!!!!!! you are huai ren!!!!! of cz i rmb!!!!"

me:"haha~~~...damn!!!..LOL...laoshi i wanna ask u smtin........

DAMN damn damn damn damn damn damn!!!...WTF???...u rmb me cz im a bad boy during primary days??? LOL...where can like that??? haha~~~...

geesh...but primary school...i WAS a huai ren....A VERY bad one....i'm famous for WHACKING girls!!!! not raping k!!!! ishh~~....haha~~~...my mangsa are now my good frens la..although they are at other schools..LOL....

okk...i wanna see one tree hill!!!!! tata~~~!!!

in short...and again........... I MISS SCHOOL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment