I Only Tweet Now

Monday, February 16, 2009

TOP THREe

TOP THR3E of evrything i can think of...



have you all wondered why nissan cars are named oddly??? oddly as in..it sounds alot like chinese or hokkien swearing...for example...Nissan Bluebird...when its translate into hokkien..it'll be "LAN JIAO"..LOL serious shit..Sylphy sounds like sibeh...the Latio aso sounds like LJ...haha...those japanese need to work hard on oriental vocabs..

so..lets make this post a simple one..so...the top three of everythin i can think of..

lets start with..

Top 3 Record i would like to have if i'm stranded on an Island.
1. Queen-The Greatest Hits
2. DragonForce-Valley Of The Damned
3. Riot!-Paramore

Top 3 Movies I would watch(again) before the end of the world.
1. Lord Of The Rings-The Fellowship Of The Ring
2. Green Mile
3. Titanic

Top 3 women i would like to sleep with.
1. Liv Tyler
2. Tata Young
3. Hannah Tan

Top 3 books I'd read again before i sleep.
1. A Walk To Remember-Nicholas Sparks
2. Dear John- Nicholas Sparks
3. Angels and Demons-Dan Brown

Top 3 things i wana die with.
1. A copy of Queen's Greatest Hits CD.
2. My Phone
3. My pencil case( Draw till the GRAVE!!)

Top 3 places i wana go before im....57
1. Paris!!!
2. Manchester
3. Paris!!!! haha~~

Top 3 women I'd date now (17).
1. The person i will next date..
2. Liv Tyler
3. Kristen Kruek

Top 3 things i want now!!!
1. To SCORE!!! in SPM...results are comin!!
2. For my ulcer to go away!!!damn pain!!
3. An iPod touch!!

Top 3 drama I can watch over and over again~
1. One Tree Hill
2. The OC
3. Desperate Housewives (LOL so gay!!!)

Top 3 Footballers I think are GREAT!
1. Zinedine Zidane
2. Kaka
3. Shunsuke Nakamura

Top 3 Defenders I'd like to run on..(which i think i cant)
1. John Terry
2. Lucio
3. Jaap Stam

Top 3 people i'd kill if i had a licence to kill
1. Ms. Quek Mui Hong-Ex addmaths teacher!!!
2. Jose Mourinho!!!
3. Whoever i really hate

Top 3 Bands I'd like to watch LIVE!
1. Queen-wake Freddy from the dead!!!
2. Bullet For My Valentine
3. ESTRANGED

Top 3 guys I'd date if i were a gay..(I'm Straight!!! i said "IF"!!)
1. Fernando Torres
2. Edward Cullen (not rob pattinson or watever his name is k!!!)
3. Maybe Azwin Andy..LOL...

Top 3 Matches I wana see LIVE before i die!
1. Man Utd V. Real Madrid
2. France V. Spain
3. Malaysia V. England

Top 3 food i'd still crave for till i'm old
1. OH JIEN!!!!!
2. CHAR KEOY TEOW!!!! no si ham!!! chilli EXTRA!!!
3. Malacca CHICKEN RICE!!!!

Top 3 things I will NEVER witness before i die!
1. A World without conflict
2. Palestine and Israel in good terms.
3. Hopefully APOCALYPSE.

Top 3 guitarists in the world!!!
1. The Edge!!!
2. Joe Satriani
3. err..that guy from DragonForce..dunno wats his name...damn his kick ass solo!!!!

Top 3 things i hope to do if given another chance..
1. Erase all the wrong things i did..
2. Hold my sis in my arms again..
3. Tell the world september 11 is about to come!!



geesh..k..there are still other stuff...but i cant think of them now..so this will be!!!(natalie cole!!=.=) till then..bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment