I Only Tweet Now

Saturday, June 6, 2009

23 Random Things

23. Random things you should know.

1.I kinda secretly like the colour Pink.
2.I feel Hitler is kinda succesful and also a failure.
3.Listening to "Mahakaya Cinta" by Faizal Tahir.
4.I always wanted to take a rubber band to shoot a cow's nipple.
5.Hilary Duff used to be my fav female singer.
6.I own a Barbie doll her name is Chelsea.
7.Im starting MMU tomorrow.
8.I just tagged Claryn as a prep.
9.You know being a prep is good, we can be selfish! LOL
10.I'm now watching The Lion King with my family. The very first one!!!
11. I can't find my Story Of The Year CD!!!!!!! farkk!!!
12. Yeah, Im SO fat.
13. Jaysmond just signed-in.
14. I'm going skydiving this December! Calynn wanna join??!!!lol
15. Yay Simba is here!!!
16. I love Gasing!!! but i dunno how to play though!
17. I dressed as a woman when i was in Pre school.ask mable! lol
18. And a chef too!
19. "Hyenas in the Pride Land!!!" says Zazu.
20. Kinda wanna watch Hannah Montana..LOL!
21. I can sing almost ALL of Backstreet Boys song when i was 13!
22. I listen to local music and Indie Rock!
23. Melissa Maureen Rizal? She's HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment