I Only Tweet Now

Saturday, July 4, 2009

contrasting updates 1

Good things and the bad. next!

i am lazy to update, but anyways here i am.

I got two things to update bout..one is a sad story. and the other is an okay story..so which one first? im deciding..why the heck should i ask u...? lameness. kla positve one first..negative see the next post!


alright.im really struggling to find the enthusiasm the blog!!! so lemme try!!
wednesday was my 18th birthday..so yeah im legal for around 3 days and counting..LOL..so wat the hell happened on that day?


there were no lectures in the morning..so i did my new IC and had lunch with my dad.
6pm lecture starts..so i rushed to campus as usual cz im always late..ah huh~..
i walked in to the lecture hall and found my sit.


before my ass can actually place itself on the chair..evryone started screaming
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"
from wayy back in the lecture room..and the worst thing is..evryone started to sing the birthday song..dammit wei..i was damn friggin SHY and RED wei..what the HECK??? i didnt tell u guys my birthdate k..only close frens...wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..LOL


custom made baybeh~.,nyaha

tutorial finishes at 7pm..only 1 hour..so we went to MP to watch transformers 2..the show was CRAP!!! PURE CRAP!!! i thoght its gonna be nice..mana tau..like terminator...CRAPPY SHOW!!!!


but before that..the girls pulled a no brainer so called surprise..wtff?? LOL..i was buying the tickets..then Kwan song asked me to wait together with him..so when i asked him where are the girls..he said they were buying their stuff..then came a msg or smtin..

kwan song took me to the food court.and...
the girls were there with a CIDANKAO cake that they "custom" made..LOL..
and the worst part is...
infront of SO MANY people at the food court!!! they sang the bloody song again and SHOUTED like no body's business..walaoooo i tell you!!!..ITS DAMN SIA SHUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ciko!!


so yeah

so yeah..wth lah..this years birthday is kinda okay lah..LOL..i end up going home at round 11 smtin..damn..i'm so not going out at night anymore!!!



and yeah..look at my mouth!

SO..aduhh..i am lazy to list out the names that wished me. so......now for the sad part..read the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment