I Only Tweet Now

Sunday, October 4, 2009

err

ERRR...

decided to change my template after exams..and yeapp its after exams and i've changed it
im typing this post with one disabled hand k..i sprained my right hand and its now bandaged and hanging with my nexk with an armsling=.= sighness.futsal cause me this. wat has the hand got to do with futsal right?

I FELL!=.=

nyways, lots has happened this few days..and im now having my sem break.and its only one short week.geez..MMU seriously needs to change their system...AGAIN! cz i wanna rest more!..
so ppl have left..and i dunno how to spend the next seven days cz i cant drive with one hand.*i mean technically i can, my mum doesnt allow, so? dabeliuu tee eff right?* SIGH!!!

took alota pictures..but lazy to upload..cz its late now and.i do not have the mood to upload d larh..so i guess 2mr ni i can upload.btw this template is kinda weird..i did the heading myself..but..it stills feels weird..darn.

enjoy the holidays people.my hands needs rest.so byebye

p/s:do tell me bout the template, honestly to you, is it weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment