I Only Tweet Now

Friday, October 16, 2009

The one for the sake of updating.

hello orang orang yang ku sayangi ngan sepenuh hati=)
okay this post, im gonna try to be positive! YAY!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! ok enough!
lol.im ranting too muchh the last few posts but WTH!!, ITS the WEEKENDS!!! =DDDDD




okaaay so i went jamming with the dudes.as in Yensim, Loke Linyang and me. its been kinda LOONG since we jam together.Thunder, i mean err we jammed to Thunder by Boys Like Girls.am i being like really enthusiastic now?? YES I AM!!!!! and i DO NOT KNOW WHY!!!!!!!
SHA!!! lets hope your food will bve awesome 2mr!!!!!=DDD
Loke with da drums

take two!

yensim, linyang

i guess i'll be emo again next week.Emo sucks larh wei..so im gonna be OME!!!!=DDD. okaaay i shall stop the randomness. =D

this was my expression when i came across this.



for you who didnt believe i sprained my hand.this is it.
okay now SERIOUSLY!!! like super SERIOUSLY!!!! I need to try BUNGEE JUMPING!!!!
like I REALLLLLLLY NEED to try it out!!!! i wanna have that geli feeling when i fall from somewhere high!!!! ishhh..NZ here i COMEEEE!!!!
a goat says to a bull: please dont eat my grass, or i'll paint your grass red.
HAPPY DIWALI people!!!!!
SHA i am TEARING DOWN UR MUM's FRIDGE tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. whn u're falling,wear a durex..
    the geli feeling will make you cum!xD

    ReplyDelete