I Only Tweet Now

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Elle Cee See

hello orang orang!
i shall blog bout LCC now.
so..here goes.



bout one month ago Linyang and I went for audition for LCC
we sang thunder and got through
so..here we are. in LCC. its basically a concert.
and err the whole thing was kinda awesome lah =D
except the fact that i saw that Unbreakable guy which i fukin hated.
he's an ass.
browse through my last year's June post and you'll know why.



anyways, we sang Thunder by Boys Like Girls, and got 1st Runner Up, which i thought was really weird. Well, wth cz we even.......no actually I!!!! missed a chorus!!! dammit!!!!
so err anyways, we did enjoyed.



and of course The-should i say-...SEXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SENORITAS RAWKED TOO!!! HHHAHAA=DDDD meowrrrrr!!!=) unlike those fuggin LALAs who wear like shyt and danced like crap.
okay fine, ignore the biaseness, enjoy the piccas













OWWWW!!!



AWWWWW!!!!



MEOWWW???



okay i shall stop the sound, it sounds pervyy


Senoritas


Charm and I



The Charm One



-.-


Lembu itu batu




Daniel



Aku Mraz, Jason Mraz



Bulbalarasaur


Reminescence of the canteen where i steal ppl's food=)


Shearl and Dan


=D


Ali Cafe


That Cow Rocks!


Animasi Tergantung


Linyang me soh huay






i am your father!

English as a second language and Delia!
ohkaaaaaaay, im bloggin in spb room=.=
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
when I look at a pretty flower, there...the thought of you comes into mind.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the win!!! I got two diff awards from LCC in two diff years XP I'm still better than u ahaha jk

    ReplyDelete