I Only Tweet Now

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SOAPIES in LIFE

i've kept this, and i wanna express it.

I mean SOAP as in SOAPIES..do you guys know what are soaps?
Soaps means Soap Operas which is a type of show genre, where it is REALLY dramatic..SUPER DRAMATIC where the actors will like seriously cry and go over the top when acting.



Well guess what!
I do not need to pay cable TV to catch these type of shows and see dramatic actors sweat their tears and go into a fake emotional breakdown to watch dramatic scenes. BECAUSE simply, My life is FULL of it =D



People around me, well NOT everyone, but there is a rather considerably large amount of people around me tend to be OVER at times. There's this guy, whom i do not know wats up with him, but seriously, he tends to OVERREACT like 10 times normal homosapiens will react..be it a tiny, puny, little dusk of matter. HE'LL WANT THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO KNOW!!! as if we dont have enough things to handle.



im just using him as an example. There are others too, well sometimes i feel that im in a drama serial. and when i was in High school. i witness these so called "friendship breakup" thingy. MY GOODNESS!!! it was better than Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl!!!




the guy was like: " We BREAK UP! but I STILL WANNA be friends with you!" he waas speaking in mandarin lah, but his tone was SUPERB! perfect drama type. making people SOOOOOOO awwwwwed and DISGUSTED at the same time.


get the picture?




Well i need not say which kinda people are dramatic, which are not. I need not say this post is for the purpose of being sarcastic or entertaining.



Think! and YOU do the math, im sick of this kinda shyt in my life.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! wow. well said. im stuck in a drama too. wanna get out but that shithead just keeps dragging me back into it. director just wont let me quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then sack the friggin director!!! LOL! start a new show! no a concert! NO A FARM!!!!! nope.CIRCUS!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete