I Only Tweet Now

Friday, June 18, 2010

stuff.

Everyone's switching to tumblr now, its like a friggin exodus laaarr.
Oh fun fact for guys, did you know that if your girlfriend asks you whether another girl is hot(and reality she IS hot) the word to use is "ATTRACTIVE". Only the word "attractive" can be used. Words like "pretty", "beautiful", "slutty" must be avoided. Oh trust me, I know.lol

Been out for the whole day initially with the intention to only check out the prep for campfire in SMK Gajah Berang. Instead, went out for movie and dinner and nothing productive lah as usual.



Toy Story is awesome lah=)
I remember watching the first 2 movies. First one i watched for 5 times and the following sequel, 7 times. And the third addition was plain awesome lah.serious shyt! Okay dont tell anyone (lol) I almost teared at the last part. Its like damn sad lah.

Ok i admit i cant blog anything interesting anymore, so I think I'm giving it a go to tumblr-ize myself. SOON. So long losers! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment