I Only Tweet Now

Monday, June 7, 2010

Who's The Best.

Right, I'm not gonna type alot regarding Orientation.
Since its over, lets enjoy the pics.

Pictures are not in chronological manner.
Pictures are taken during OC Camp and Orientation Week.
Peace.Awesome.=)



Too many pictures to be uploaded, I chose on a random basis=)




OC camp simulation

Kelvin

Prof Zaharin

Punishment

Kelvin

Khaliq

Bob

The awesome and Mr Bean

The awesomes

The awesomes

The awesomes

Yellow

Blue

Red

Green

=)

OC!

Security peeps

Serious konon

Venues

This picture is SERIOUSLY wrong

Pat

This guy on the left cant walk. I respect!

Ali

Andrew

Freshies

My home

My home

My home

My home

=)

Doli

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeoh

Sashi

Siraj's bday

lol

first day

..

I pity the gel

Sheenee


This is SO NOT a good post, i'm really lazy lah.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment