I Only Tweet Now

Thursday, May 21, 2009

the blog post.

The Blog Post.

Very first up this post is all words..if u wanna read do rad if not go away!!! This post is a back-to-the-past-message to my future wife. In another 15 to 17 years when I'm "just married" I'll show her this post. So here goes...

hello pretty woman,

First of all I'd like to tell both of us CONGRATULATIONS!!!

and i'd like to tell you that you're officially the MOST LUCKY GIRL in da universe. ah huh..i know i sound damn gay..but WTF right? LOL

Its the 21st of May 2009 and its 9.45pm as i am typin this. So who are you again? Oh yeah, I have no idea. But, I'm sure you're a fun person. Cz thats what i look for in a girl..fun and sporting and easy to talk with..Im sure you are!! I bet you're pretty too..i mean..even of you're not..I'd still think you're pretty..even if you're FAT as hell..i'd still think you're pretty. Pretty is a lil bit of an understatement..you're DAMN beautiful..ok after all that..u must be!!! LOL!!

So who are you again? Oh I have no idea. But I'm sure you stand out. Im sure when i glance through a sea of faces, you'll be there beaming and easy to spot. One look and i'll know its you. You are different because you're my girl. Officially MY property..lol..I do not wish you to be a guurly girl..just a fun one will do..I dont mind you scoldinf the F word.Cz thats smtin a person needs to use in life. But please dont scold CB k..i can but u CANNOT!

I'm SURE you're not a LALA..cz if you are then i think I'm nuts. You may be a diva, but you're my diva. Let me tell you smtin..no matter how we met, I must be really into you to take you as my wife. lol..

ok just for the record..Man Utd WON the league this season and they're in the finals for the Champions League. I'll tell you who won when we read this together someday..lol..and oh yeah..I saw Angels and Demons today with 2 of my friends..dunno whether we are still in contact. Hi ROSS!!! Hi ELYNN!!!! LOL..lameness..

ok i can only think of this few shit. whatever i missed out, I'll slowly tell you till death do us part.

but there are a few things i wanna tell u beforehand cz i know u are gonna ask these few questions over and over again.so here goes:

yes you're not fat.
yes your cooking is AWESOME!!!
yes u are damn friggin beautiful
yes Kris Allan won American Idol this year(2009)
yes i'M still 17 WHEN i type this
yes u are an AH MAH now
yes u didnt make the wrong choice.
yes its a boy
yes its a girl
yes u have white hair
yes u have stopped menstruating
yes you finally reached the menopause stage LOL!
yes i'm a music lover
yes i bought that HI-FI set without ur permission
yes i will sleep on the couch if i made u angry
yes u're the one

and

yes, i love you.(this is friggin gay! fark!)


No comments:

Post a Comment