I Only Tweet Now

Friday, January 15, 2010

Confessions of a Dashboard says the Pretender

Critical Thinking is awesome.
Not that i am a pro on that subject, and btw FYI, i failed the subject.
But, applying critical thinking is awesome.
Check this out.

I rock if i'm a human.
I'm a human.
Therefore I rock!

See? Conditional Statement.

If only i could master ALL of them fallacies!!! I'd be awesome. I'd be invisible and Julia aint gonna be me during moot sessions in the future.lol.

so i guess this is the last post before exams.
shyt man, i completely DIG The Foos now lah!
Dave Grohl is awesome sial.

See the resemblance? LOL(thats an old picture okay!)




so people, rock you respective socks during the upcoming exams. I know i wont, u guys will=(
all the best and of course, DONT dominate the rest. Gimme some space=D



Diam lah Phang Jai Juet! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment