I Only Tweet Now

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The green handband

okay American Idol is back on, and Finals is happening next week. As always, great timing MMU, GREAT TIMING=.=


it seems odd this few days, I feel the wind in a hot day. I see birds flying as though they're nests are bombarded by chimps. I smell the air of cheers and the best part is, Chinese New Year songs are playing all over. Well honestly Malaysia can be like a tape recorder, it can play all sorta songs in a year. Awesome.



So my dad got this awesome limited edition Lat collectors book which is awesome. If you dunno who's Lat, then SERIOUSLY you are living in a world of pain and darkness and most importantly YOU SUCK! His work is legend and he's awesome as hell. Enough said.


PHANG JAI JUET INTRODUCES THE NOKIA N85 or GURVIN's PHONE.LOL



NOOB

No comments:

Post a Comment