I Only Tweet Now

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Post Battle briefing

this post is gonna be you typical blog post on whats up with my life, enjoy!

I'm having my finals next week, and the preparations arent going to well because i said so.
I have FIVE subjects and i havent gone pro. Unlike some people who actually studied so much and kept quiet. (Ng Wee Loon/Chin Chun Yong, if you are reading this, please shut up.lol) when you ask them did they study? they said NO! then results come out..cemerlang giler.

so the best is, NOT TO ASK=) MYOB.

When study at home-its Facebook, so we went to the library, and guess what? its the same, facebook lets u connect through a network, but when you have real live people to talk to, IT AINT STUDYING NO MORE! =D

okay i'm lazy to type all these cliched stuff lah, so i'll just show you.


No comments:

Post a Comment