I Only Tweet Now

Saturday, March 6, 2010

because I'm tagged.




Ohkay, I cant believe I'm doing this, but YES I AM doing this because I've got time.
SO here goes, I'm tagged by CHOOOOOOSUUUUUZZZZIAAAN=.=



and the 11 things that I REALIZED lately ARE:



I'm a procrastinator.
A rather good one. Tell me or ask me to do something and you'll see my response. Its either SEE FIRST or I'm tired and sleepy. I'm actually pretty good at this cz i can be so darn convincing.

I suffer from paranoia.
Yes. I think alot. Sometimes I think in a way that thinking itself is scared of what I'm thinking. I know you dont understand this. But yes. I THINK ALOT.



I hardly draw now.
This is damn straight okay. I HARDLY DRAW NOW!!! I DONT HAVE THE TIME AND THE KESABARAN that i use to have=(

I could just let things go and end up regretting.
This one? Aihs. Picture this, a pretty flower is there and you hesitate to pluck it. Turn around and you get back, the flower is gone-baby-gone=.=

I'm damn weird (in a good way can?=)
I like tomatoes. I think its weird to call your girlfriends names. I think coke is awesome. I feel hot girls arent attractive. I've got an entire collection of Disney's classic musics. I feel contact lenses are gay, and being cliched is the worst thing on earth. Enough?

I like nicholas sparks.
Not cz of the romance, cz he writes with something called the heart.

I suck at expressing in words.
Ask someone. Someone knows.

When it comes to football, other things are nothing.
Err this is kinda clear to.
"Futsal at 3pm? OK, I'll be there."
"Can you take a taxi home or smtin? I got emergency."


I actually am fat.
Yes. I know people, I KNOW.
My stomach smalller liao!!!=D

I can be damn secretive.
There are alota things you think you know but you dunno, so DONT know. cz i WONT know to tell u wat you want to know. YES. EQUIVOCATION. (u have no idea wat im saying right?=D)

Stef's actually noisy.
Yes. I JUST REALIZED THAT RECENTLY.
Small but noisy, and sibeh cili padi. (whoa it rhymes!=D


and thats that.

No comments:

Post a Comment