I Only Tweet Now

Friday, March 12, 2010

because you're being LEBEY.


There, its one of those "I THINK" posts again.
This time, its different. Its about fast food joints, and students.


Say you're in McDonalds, and there is this one table that is full of books, and you see one/two or three students sitting down in their MOST COMFY position, holding a book. With headphones on, doing this thing called (oh sorry, SO CALLED)

"studying"


Maybe, it is a growing trend among students, scratch that, for all i know, IT IS a growing trend to study in Cafes and fast food joints. Its either, McD, Starbucks(which ppl consider it cool.) and Coffee bean.



So seriously, yeah you may say that ITS THEIR PROBLEM LAH they wanna study there. But, I'm just sharing my views? uh huh. So. Here goes. few reasons I dont like about this growing epidemic.


1.) YOU REALLY ANNOY PEOPLE.
why? Lets say, you're sitting down on a table, having an awesome time with ur friends, family, fiance, etc etc. Then you make this BIG LAUGHTER cz of something really funny. Then the table behind you is occupied by someone who's "studying". AND FOR NOT BEING CONSIDERATE, he SCOLDS YOU and asks you be to quiet. Seriously? WADDUP man?

McD IS NOT-lemme make it clear-IS NOT a place to study. It is a fast food restaurant that fills STOMACHS and let people just have fun!=.=


Next up

2.) YOU DONT REALLY STUDY
its either you're talking with your fellow "study group member" or you're listening to lame mainstream music. First, the smell makes kills of the mood of studying in an ordinary human being. Second, the atmosphere itself is fun, positive and of course money sucking, and HELLO, it doesnt help you at all.

Is it Hip? or Is it just to show other people that you're studying?

Try this, approach one and ask.
Why do you like coming to McD to study?
Possible answers:
-I cant study at home, alota distractions.
-I cant study at home, its noisy.
-I cant study at home, because I like to be hip=.=

If you cant study at home, GO somewhere better, and less distractions. Like a temple or even a library. And SERIOUSLY, you gotta pay for smtin in order to sit there for hours, when you can go to the abovesaid places which is ABSOLUTELYYYY FREE.



Now now, dont get me wrong, Its a FREE COUNTRY (well not entirely), but I just wanna share from my perspective.

I'm lovin' it.


Care to share yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment