I Only Tweet Now

Sunday, March 7, 2010

because its for them girls.

Got this from someone's blog. Its kinda..

well you read it. Then you'll know it.

Girls especially.


Noah: You’re bored! You’re bored and you know it! You wouldn’t be here if there weren’t something missing.

Allie: You arrogant son of a bitch!

Noah: Would you just stay with me?

Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we are already fighting.

Noah: Well that’s what we do. We fight. You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are being a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two second rebound rate and you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing.

Allie: So what.

Noah: So it’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be really hard. And we’re going to have to work at this every day. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day.




Vulnerable-Secondhand Serenade.

3 comments: