I Only Tweet Now

Friday, May 13, 2011

Things Just Got Started Again!


Hello folks!, I just realized my last post this year was like in January. I guess I'm back for good.

Many!!!


MANY!!!


MANY!!!

things have changed since I started this blog 4 years ago. I changed, people around me changed. Well if you read posts from the very birth of this blog, you'll see the changes yourself.






Well I wanted to delete this blog and started a new one, that WAS my initial plan. However, THE ROCK did came back to WWE, I CAME BACK TOO! The stuff that I've written here are somewhat classic and if deleted, it'll be a waste!lol.

Now this is just a post signifying my RETURN into this SHIT ! :D Be prepared to be STORMED with MORE POSTS mothertruckers!




I'm finishing my first year in U, last sem peeps! and yes, exams are on next week! Wish me luck! Till then, this would be a short post, when I'm done with papers, this site is gonna rock you so hard you gonna call ur mama and tell her this site rocked you that hard!

till then..

I AM BACK!

Peace ma Brotha!


zcribbled,

No comments:

Post a Comment