I Only Tweet Now

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wesak!

Hello people! Every year in Malacca, the Buddhist temple of Seck Kia Eenh would hold an annual procession on Wesak Day to commemorate the birth, enlightenment, and death of Buddha. For non-buddhists, Buddhism is not a religion, it is a teaching, a way of life=)

So every year, the most talked about walk amongst high school students and teenagers would be this particular procession. I try to make it every year, and 2 days back, I felt so young again.walking side by side with school students from schools around Malacca.lol.


kiddo.haha.





As it is every year, the course of the procession is still the same, same route. However, I guess it was prettty fast this time. Started at 7, close to 8, and ended around 9.48PM. Kinda fast than usual.










Finally finished my core paper, one more elective paper and then I'm done for my first year LLB. New people we met in the starting of this first year, however, new bonds are created.haha.
Watched Priest. Concept was kinda great! However, as all other typical movies, the plot sucks!



The procession was okay, it was more like a gathering and hi-bye session for old friends. People I never thought I would see after high school pop out from the crowd like err...poppers? and people who touch you suddenly and waiting for you to turn back and look at them to say hi may sometimes spook the hell out of me.haha.oh well..



it was fun=)


zcribbled,

No comments:

Post a Comment