I Only Tweet Now

Monday, December 8, 2008

B-O-R-E-D Inc.

frig frig frig...wth???...for the past 7 days...i went to europe..the states..australia..and india...and my gawsh!!!...its damn fun!!!!!LOL~~..i visited many different places like the taj mahal..eiffel tower..statue of liberty..the sydney opera house..damn!!! it was AWESOME!!!!

but the worst thing is...i went to these places on my bed...duhh~~...DREAM LA WEI!!!!! nooooooob!~~!!!!

is the typical line where evryone will start to say...ah huh..its like this..

"aiyo..befor SPM evrybody want it to be over..SPM wan liao leh..so boring"

same on line tat ppl use for UPSR...PMR...and now SPM...the worst thing is...this time its 7 months...seven friggish months!!!! man DO SMTIN WITH YOUR LIFE LAH WEI!!!!...duhh...im bloggin dumbass..past 7 days i went to my grans house..my goooooooodness..cant wait to be back!!!..thin ppl will want to go there...cz at my grans house...they feed...they feed..and feed..and FEED...and FEEEEEDDD!!!!!damn my stomach is like so farkin BOG!!!! yes with an "O"...not B"I"G!!!! damn~..

so wats in the box office??? yea almost saw all the shows...cz seriously got ntg to do and damn damn damn S_I_E_N~~~..well actually i've been up and down and up again from KL to Seremban...ahhh..its SO borin....well at least i bought a new ear phone.met johnathan..got 2 new cans of japanese edition coke...yea man!!! i love collectin them...

so 2mr's the biggie...im goin for an interview.!!!!!...lets just hope its gonna start well go well and end well...its SINGTEL k...i gota be their stoooopid operator...eg:"the number u have dialled is not in service..please contact bla bla bla for more information"...well??? go fish!!!...well to be HONEST!!!! i'm quite happy to get the job la....well gotta thank ross again!!!,,he sorta hooked me up with this guy...yea man!!!..hopefully is gonna be AWESOME!!!!....

till now..piss off!!!!u mother truckers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment