I Only Tweet Now

Thursday, December 25, 2008

dear friends...

hi y'all...im still here..well im not gonna blog anything bout sabah...cz..i really miss my friends...

NS NS NS NS NS NS NS NS NS NS NS????? END ASS u bloody fool!!!!!! why have to go NS???? not me~~~ but my friends...ish..!!!

haha...to be serious...i really cant out this in words..lol...do i sound gay???? yeah i am soundin gay!!!!...but by this saturdat u guys are gone man!!!!!! no more hang outs...no more playin retard..no more shooting fake guns at each other!!!!no more talkin bout SEX????? no more checkin out girls together!!!!!! *sigh*

damn..my dad keeps bugging me bout college stuff...where are u all gonna go???...2 are going to taylors...a few goin to mmu...me leh????? i really wana save money la...but how???...private xpensive wei...form6 susah!!!!...matric?? u and i know laa...lol

i always feel that the graduation song sung by vitamin C is kinda cheesy...but..my gawsh!!! it totally has its meaning wei...

i thought i wont say this out loud...but....DAMN!!!!!


I LOVE MY FRIENDS LA WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant say anymore la...cz its not comin out in words..damn~~~...

No comments:

Post a Comment