I Only Tweet Now

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

you are employed!!!!

watdouknow???!!! today was interview day!!!! LOL~~~~haha...start slowly..lol..1st i got up!!!...then got ready..and looked damn funny when i wore my formal workin clothes...lol..so stuuuuuupid i looked!!! haha
then eat evrythin my dad sent me to the place..its at senyum..yea THE senyum..the deserted nobody wants to go place...yeapp...the office is there..actually its a TELCO company for SINGTEL...like malaysia we have digi and maxis...they have SINGTEL...so for me its like workin as an operator kinda thing...take calls from the customers and tell them wat to do...

oh farkk..i went in..daniel came out..so he guided me wit the forms and all...filled up and went to the office...i mean admin..then i sat and wait..
3 minutes passed..4...5....

theres an indian dude beside me..he asked me am i goin for interview
so i was like...duhh~~~...aint i???
then came a lady in white sweats..this i gotta say!!!! THE LADY WAS LIKE PN QUEK!!!! FUCK MAN!!! THE VOICE ASO SAMA SAMA!!! THE HENG ASO!!!! but this lady is preetier la..BUT WTH WEI??? she called my name..and yeah set!!!


the interview is startin...its comin...its...wth~~~
she sat and the 1st bloody question was.."how do u noe bout SINGTEL?"

so i was like "err???"
then i went on to talk as usual...COCK!!!haha~~...man i went on and on!

i said: actually ur staff kinda tell me bout this job..plus i've known singtel
cz of shows like "I NOT STUPID" and "MONEY NO ENOUGH"...

she went like: oh okaay~~~ so can i see ur pmr results???..

i said: err...yeah sure..*pass it to her*

she said: so my i noe when can u start assumin u got the job?

i said: err...january cz i havta like go back to sabah...

she said: oh in tat case...its abit difficult..

i said: *NOTHING!!!*

LOL~~..cz of this we kept quiete for like SO damn LONG!!!!
then she said she gotta gimme a spellin test, WTH????

i havnt done spelling for like so long sial~~...oklaa..they wan ma
they tested me with terms actually...quite simple i'd say..only 5 terms
so..i got all correct and moved on~


next up...comprehension test...my goodness..wat is this man????
i do only laa...some question bout customers and it shocked me!!!!
GOT KBKK QUESTIONS!!!!...they giv a situation and ask to answer..
wth answer laa...aiyo..so noob i felt..LOL~~~..they even have oral test!!!!
so finished and they asked me to go out and wait...more ppl are comin..

then it was my "buddy" session...
basically this job is to like interact with SINGTEL's customers..if they have problems..they ask u..u answer,,,tats all~~...okla..good enough..


so a "buddy" means...they let me listen to a real conversation between employees and customers...so i "buddied" a cool malay guy..he was okaaay with it...so i stucked my buddy thingy in...and listened..

1st caller..an indian macha..my drood!!!! LOL~~ its was funny!!!...
typical indian accent:"

"ARH HARRLOO...I ROULD LIKE TO ASk ARH..y is my iPON BLUETOOT NO FURNCTIONIN PRRRRRRROPERRRRLY AH???.."

whoa mr malay dude was SO damn patient..haha~...its cool..cz u get to talk to the customers and help them!!!haha~~..so malay dude gota explain la..tell this and that...damn UP TO DATE IS IMPORTANT!!!


next caller was a chinese dude..whoa..just by listenin i noe the guy is a TOTAL NERD!!!!...he went like..


"erhhh...herh..loooh??? iii...whhhan to ask ahhhh..."
LOL~~ i was laughin like hell!!! gaga...evry word he spoke he gota ctach a breath!!! LOL~~~...and he got no confidence at all!!!! LOL~~~..so scared...


the after 30 minits of "buddy" session...i got back to admin...then they asked me to complete a survey...lol...i did it wrongly the 1st time...and she teared the paper...LOL~~...after tat...she say she'll call me in a few weeks to tell me if i actually got the job~~
at a show house...
after tat...went to lepak with ross!!! haha~~...today we were tourists of malacca...we actually spent time to visit museums and cultural stuff..went to A FAMOSA for like the 100th time
view from st pauls~
haha...and went to so many blardy museums..lol...
olden rotans!!!! they call it
"alat pembantu belajar" WTH??? lol
of course...we CAMWHORED!!! my gawsh its gay!!! gaga~~~...we saw 2 ang mohs lyin down like they own the place..so we secretly took a pic above them,..tat was damn funny~~~..


by then...i got back...daniel called me...to sum up the whole day?????

I GOT THE JOB!!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment