I Only Tweet Now

Saturday, April 24, 2010

the one i finished MUET




Oh guess what!
Did you know that if you drink ALOT ALOT ALOT of liquid substance, you'll pee MANY MANY MANY times? Thats what I discovered today. I drank FIVE regular sized cups worth of Coke and PEED like 4 times in a span of 90 minutes. awesome dot com can!=S


MUET is gone case, that is IF I get the results that I want=S
And lemme tell you bout the READING section of MUET. Oh It can be summed up into three words.


ITS A BORE!


Six or Seven LOOOOOONG passages for you to read and answer a few questions is something that kills! I slept before even finishing all the questions and after I finished, I slept STRAIGHT until the end=.= btw, I even had a dream bout me taking a bus or smtin=S

Went to the movies with Aaron, Feli and Stef afters and watched THE LOSERS, which is awesomely GREAT and FUNNEH!=) But seriously, Max's hand is disgusting, Friggin penguin!=S


After wanting to do it so many times I finally took this picture.


Now finals is here.
Now I'm REALLY screwed.
Now byebye!

I really hope you're okay!=S

No comments:

Post a Comment