I Only Tweet Now

Sunday, April 11, 2010

the one which i bee cee dee eee

Happenings.
So yeah, I'm wondering how can I do something without procrastinating.
If i can do that, the sky will turn purple.


I am lazy. I restarted my phone for like three times and its still hanging now.
Okay im restarting it for the effin FOURTH time=.=
screw my phone.

victim of an insect. (im not suanning)






Dweeb. Thats a word I'd like to call someone lately. Not to say she's crappy or what, okay fine she IS crappy. and the best is, she applies THEMES in her life everyday.
Themes as in what she will-or HOW she will act- in a certain day.
dont get me huh, okay nvm. Dweeb it is.





uh huh

strictly no futsal

"where the heck is the squirrel?" lol

meow.




NO comment on the shriek! LOL!



and



There are three types of Chicken rice.
Hainan, Chicken rice ball, and Nasi Ayam kampung. All are equally tasty and nice,
I just do not know which one to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment