I Only Tweet Now

Sunday, April 4, 2010

the one where people talk

Okay, lemme tell you what and how the people around me speak. It may vary, but this is how I will remember them if I were blind=)



Phang Jai Juet :Dont care them lah! We do what we do already! NA NI YOU, why you so scared of them? *LOL


Chai Yang Yu : O, yameh? O, shi me shi? O, no ah! O, O, O, O!!!


Ross : Eh, SAKOK LAH!!!=)


Cheah Suit Yee : Wo na li you!!! Bu yao jiu bu yao loh! Zi-Han arhh~~~~* YUCK!!!


Winnie Ho : Die lo.


Wuen Han : Okay bye-bye *hangs up*


Claryn Tan : I-AM-FAT. FML. WHERE GOTTTTTT!


Eunice : I dont know lerh!!! Harrr??!!!! lol


Ooi Kuan : Oohh, shi meh?


Yukifoo : YES.


Yau Xiang: Ma de ni lah! CB! LOL.


Adelia : I dont know this shit. Oh crap. WTFFFFFF!?


Lara : Is it? HAHA. This rawks lah!=)

Shearl : Dont talk nonsense lah! Oh yeah right, Mr. Likeable! lol

Benson Chiang : *any music, he speaks through songs.=) LOL.

Teoh : Aiyohhhhhh~~~


Wee Loon : Nabei! Talk cock lah! Fark youuuuu, dont talk nonsense. Cu + SO4 - CuSO4. Chemis geng lah!lol


CCY : Ma de. Fakiu! Ur kotek! Ni de mao! Akaun simpanan tambah Asset, debit ini itu, Account GENG LAH! lol


Felicia : Eh, I tell you! Why ah... (lol)

Aaron : Eh, I think bananas are awesome. Not as awesome as papaya but bananas rule.=S lol.



and of course,



Stefanie Tay : Dont talk like that can? Yorrr, why you like that wan? Eh, damn geli can. Eh FREAK LA YOU. Lebey know. LOL


and with this, you peeps are weird in ur good nice way=) LOL.

My hands smells like fries again=S

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... not many i know would have come up with a post like that, and you are quite accurate. three cheers. neat theme btw. taa...

    ReplyDelete