I Only Tweet Now

Thursday, April 15, 2010

the one on business tips!

Yesterday, i met an angel. Her name is Gloria. She's pretty and beautiful. If i can, I would marry her. Gloria loves me as much as I love her. She makes me happy even though we only spend two days together. Gloria makes me think of things I dont want to thinK. Gloria helps me. Oh Gloria, you're everything, but too bad..



You're just a friggin capo guitar, and you're not mine.


NO OFFENSE FELI! LOL!



So here's the thing. After this week, there will be no more groups doing their business project and selling stuff around campus. NO MORE! which means my wallet is, I would say happily kept warm in my ass pocket, full of sweat again.=)

For three weeks you can see students and friends selling their "products" and food all around campus. Making life difficult for us as we have to actually mem-PONG CHAN kan them by helping them buy their stuffs.


HOWEVER




I learned the skill to IGNORE people=) so lemme share with you peeps!

1. When they approach you, walk faster. If they come closer, RUN! They'll be freaked!=D

2.Some of them tend to shout in order to sell their products. SO! you shout back, OI DIAM LAH!

3. Overcoming mobile selling peeps is easy, when they start talking, use ur hand to PUSH their heads away.=)

4. Say you will buy their products, take out your wallet, then change your mind. Say your money is for the piggy bank at home.

5. If they insist on you buying their stuff, SHOUT and SHRIEK and say DONT FORCE ME!!!

6. When people come to you telling you and explaining their stuff, SING to them! LOL.

7. OR talk to someone TINY=) LOL!





if you do all the abovesaid, i RESPECT YOU.
if you got no balls?

just take out ur hand and say "no" .LOL.



now thats good business=)




No comments:

Post a Comment